onsdag 3. desember 2008

Personal bloggers usually take pride in their blog posts, even if their blog is never read by anyone but them.

True, isn't it? This is the first post to my new blog here at blogspot.com. I have yet to decide what it will be used as, but I do know that this will be a personal blog.


First and foremost this blog is for me. I really like writing in english. I used to write OK, but now I realise that I have forgotten a lot. This, I think, has two reasons: First of all I have not written anything in english the last four years. And three years ago I fell, heavily, an got a concussion; with the result of a small case og amnesia.



Therefore I think a blog written in english is the perfect way for me to remember what I once learned. And for me to learn new ways of writing.

Ingen kommentarer: